While designed as a "stand alone" unit, this shelter has a unique "Link-Up" feature. Both the canopy and the containment pool can be connected to form a multi-stage shower system if so desired.
- The Stage-One Decon unit can also be linked to existing ZUMRO shelters with the optional Stage-One Shelter Connector. This enables full integration with existing ZUMRO Systems.
- The inner replaceable canopy is pre-assembled to a "ZUMRO Quality" Inflatable Frame, strong enough to withstand high winds and designed to last for decades.
- The integral containment pool and base utilizes ZUMRO's patented built-in elevated shower platform. The base has fabric extensions on both ends that form into a built-in carrying case when the unit is stored.
- Color coded dual line shower hoses and drain hose are pre-plumbed in the
unit. A fixed shower head and a trigger shower on a recoil hose are attached in the center of the roof.
- The fixed shower is removable with a quick coupler so a variety of optional shower systems can be installed
|The new Stage-One Decon Shelter from ZUMRO is a rapid deployed pre-plumbed single user shower unit specifically designed for gross decon.
STAGE-ONE Decon FEATURES:
- Pre-assembled, deployed in 45 seconds.
- Pre-plumbed for dual showers and drain.
- Removable inner canopy.
- Connector door on both ends.
- Roll-up door on both ends.
- Window and cover on both ends.
- Vents with cover on both sides.
- Elevated integral containment pool.
- Connecting feature on containment pool.
- Pool can be disconnected from both frame and canopy.
- Electric inflater/deflater included.
- Air-bottle connection hose included.
- Built-in carrying case.
Overall: 7'L x 7'W x 7.9'H
Interior: 7'L x 5.6'W x 6.11'H
Approximate Weight: 100lbs