ZUMRO's Rapid Deployed Shelter is now customized to cover multiple emergency functions: Patient Isolation, Hospital Surge Capacity, and additional treatment area with Ante Room when connected to other ZUMRO shelters.
Special Custom Features of the Infection Control Shelter include:
- Fast and Easy Deployment
- Built-in 40 sq. ft. Ante-Room (5' Deep by 8' Wide)
- Multiple Windows with Covers
- Adjustable Fresh Air Intake Vents
- Directional Air-Flow Control
- Available in 216, 284, 311, and 400 Square Feet
- Can be repositioned after deployment if needed.
- Built in Zipper Connection on both ends to expand treatment area by
linking to other ZUMRO Shelters
- Lightweight and Compact.
- Effortless Deployment - about 1 minute per 100 sq. ft.
- Can be positioned and/or repositioned when fully deployed.
|ZUMRO Infection Control Shelter comes standard with AirLock Entry and Negative Pressure Treatment Area.
Featuring Hepa Care System with Room Pressure Monitor and UV Module.
- 99.99% Efficient Hepa Filter with Gel Seal design to prevent by-pass.
- Airflow of up to 700 CFM resulting in 18 to 35 air changes per hour in
the shelter (depends on size, refer to reference table)
- Hospital Grade Class II Medical Device
- Includes Pressure Monitor with Programmable Alarm set points, Thermal Printer, 20' Monitoring Tube, mounted in shock proof case.
- Optional Germicidal UV Unit available
Equipment can be convenient stored on Iso System Cart for mobility