ZUMRO’s Quad Interface Shelter is a multi-functional system that serves as both a stand-alone shelter as well as a hub for up to 4 ZUMRO shelter systems. With 454 square feet of clear span work space, it provides a footprint that is approximately 15′ wide and 29′ in length. Because of ZUMRO’s exclusive Universal Quick Connect System, other ZUMRO shelters can quickly and easily be added or removed to any of the four sides of the Quad Interface Shelter as mission dictates. The Quad Interface Shelter is deployable in under 7 minutes by only 4 operators.
- FAST: ZUMRO's exclusive auto-deploying process allows this system to deploy in under 7 minutes
- SIMPLE: 4 personnel can easily deploy this shelter system, even in high winds and rain
- LIGHT: Extremely lightweight relative to its size, the ZUMRO Quad Interface Shelter weighs only 1.2LBS per deployed square foot
- COMPACT: The shelter packs down to less than 1% of its deployed volume
- DURABLE: Tapered airbeams, full-diameter cross beams, mitered intersections, triple-sealed seams, and rugged neoprene airframes integrate together to offer unmatched toughness and durability
- CAREFREE: The ZUMRO Quad Interface Shelter does not require continuous inflation and is easy to maintain in any environment
- VERSATILE: Modular, interoperable, scalable and completely cusomtizable, ZUMRO shelter systems are more versatile than any other shelter system
- STANDARD SHELTER INCLUDES: Removeable ground floor, Universal Quick Connect Receiver (x4), Universal Quick Connect Panel with integrated 6' X 3' pass-through dual-zipper door (x4), 3' X 2' screened windows with exterior privacy cover and tie-ups (x4), eave vent screens with covers (x8), utility ports (x8), high-capacity equipment hanging points (x12), exterior airframe anchor points (x10), standard inflator with hose, maintenance kit, heavy-duty transport bag with cinch straps and carrying handles
- PERSONNEL REQUIRED FOR DEPLOYMENT: 4
- STANDARD INFLATOR DEPLOYMENT TIME: <7 Minutes
- HIGH VOLUME INFLATOR DEPLOYMENT TIME: <5 Minutes
- SCBA DEPLOYMENT TIME: <4 Minutes (180 Minutes of Air)
- FLOOR SPACE: 454 SQ FT
- DEPLOYED DIMENSIONS (EXTERIOR): 29.4' X 19.4' X 8.5'
- DEPLOYED DIMENSIONS (INTERIOR): 29.4' X 15.7' X 8'
- PACKED DIMENSIONS: 50'' X 29'' X 24''
- WEIGHT (BASE SHELTER ONLY): 390 LBS
- WIND LOAD (SUSTAINED): 50 mph
- WIND LOAD (GUST): 60 mph
- RAIN / SNOW LOAD: 750 gpm (104.25 LBS p/s)
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: -60F to +140F
- OPERATING AIR PRESSURE: 3.5 PSI
- MAX AIR PRESSURE: 5 PSI
- MIN AIR PRESSURE: 1 PSI
- * ZUMRO SHELTERS ARE PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A. *